Tuesday, September 20, 2011
the european is going to release a collector edition of this game, bundled with the same mini sound track and much more. such as, a 6 double sided art cards, a large poster, and a t-shirt. apparently, it is only available for those who preorder direct from ghostlight.
my thought: i am still pending on whether i should just settle on the united states version since ghostlight doesn't deliver oversea. i don't want to go to ebay, because it is most likely going to be over price. as for zavvi, they haven't listed it in they inventory yet. so, i pray they get it in stock.
Monday, September 19, 2011
the japanese version of this game was released 2010 july, bunlded with way more goody. such as a sexy 1/12 scale pose able action figure of saber manufacture by good smile company (figma), a sound track, a visual book, and all pack up in a special illustrated box. it was only available in japan for about $135.00
my thought: i already got the japanese limited edition version, still... i am considering getting the united states version because i don't understand japanese. as a collector, i would like to know what im getting into even though i hate getting double copy. i guesss thats the price i pay for not being multilingual.
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
- figma - 100 miku hatsune append version, included a bonus accessory. the headphone, a promo item for its release.
- figma - 105 bakemonogatari: mayoi hachikuji
- figma - sp033 black rock shooter: white rock shooter, bundled with the black rock shooter psp game and a short illustration art book bound together with the cd case (which included the sound track of the psp game).
- revoltech - queen's blade vanquished queens: annelotte, bundled with a short story illustration book.
- d-arts - zero, the side-kick of megaman x.
- monthly comic dengeki daioh 2011 oct. issue with misaka 2.5 figure
- dengeki daioh toaru kagaku no railgun special with shirai kuroko figure, bundled with misaka mikoto dakumura (pillow) cover.
- black rock shooter curry and charm set
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
the main story here is that i got back into playing card game, "magic: the gathering".
it all started when i took a break from life and turned on my ps3. i downloaded the title "magic: the gathering - duel of the plainwalker" and decided to give it a try since it was free because of the ps3 network hacking incident. i was hooked and surprised that the game kept it traditional feature like in the actual card game even tho it was being display virtually. it brought back so many memories, that i even took out my old deck of cards out.
my history with "magic: the gathering":
i do have experience playing mtg, but not expert enough to actual participate in a tournament. i started playing in my earlier years of college and entered in a few draft game during the time when "onslaught", "legions", and "scourge" set was still popular. i quit playing when "mirrodin" set was released, because the overwhelming change it was going through.
i just made a two color deck: white (planes) and black (swamp).
the purpose of this deck is to quick summon for angels into the battlefield. it mainly depends on the spell cards from swamp to bring out the angels, just think of it like the black spells are the engine and the angels are the firepower.main starts... Entomb (1mana), place angel to the graveyard. Play Exhume (2mana) or Zombify (4mana) to bring/put an angel in play from the graveyard.
the problem im having with this deck is the cards i start out with. if i end up having angels in my hand, i wont be able to summon it until i have enough mana (defeat the purpose of summoning quick angels). i need a card to be able to discard cards from my hand to put it in to the graveyard, so i added the enchantment "peace in mind".
$500.00 is the amount i spend on this deck, call me crazy all you want, but i think its worth it. anyways, i used coolstuffinc and starcitygames to get cards i needed to build a deck. they are reliable site.
Sunday, July 31, 2011
- figma - 101 my little sister can't be this cute: gokou ruri
- figma - sp018 black rock shooter: strength, this figure had a very unique feature and it wasn't known to the public until it was available for purchase. it came to be big surprise knowing this figure was able to cast-off because the manufacturer wasn't known to make a such thing.
- figma - sp034 black rock shooter: yomi
- freeing - ex:ride spride 03 gantz bike, an additional accessory for my figma reika
i noticed that the frame on the box of the "figma - sp018 black rock shooter: strength" was crashed, i think it was due to the weak packaging from amiami. this never happen before ordering from them countless time.
Monday, June 27, 2011
- figma - ex006 black rock shooter: mato kuroi
- nendoroid petit - black rock shooter: mato and yomi (set), i caved in on this and decided to place an order at the last minute because of it being limited-and-all. i didnt want to regret it in the future for passing up on this and end up paying a fortune somewhere on ebay.
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
this particular figure is not included in the united states package set, which makes this piece some what of a rare item. so, in order for me to get my hands on this figure and collected the entire set of final fantasy creatures kai volume 3 was to go through ebay.
trust to be told, im not a big fan shopping at ebay because of all the complaining i been hearing over the years on bootleg. i tried finding a seller not listed in the china area, but no luck. only hong kong seller was selling it. long-story-short, i bought it from them and praying this isn't fake.
Thursday, June 16, 2011
anyways, before i get all side track. this package was shipped out to me on the last day of may.
the stuffs i got...
- daiki kougyo: tenshi-san (1/12 scale)
- figma - 097 bakemonogatari: araragi koyomi
Tuesday, June 07, 2011
a video game tomb raider is getting a reboot from square-enix and crystal dynamics. i dont know much about it, but from what i had read, it looks promising.
anyways... here are the artwork that i mention earlier. i would also like to note that this artwork wasn't done by me, it was a gift from an old friend back in my high school days (1997-2001).
i decided to give it an upgrade, made some editing here and there. im going to put a back ground to give a little more life, so this isn't this final version.
Saturday, May 28, 2011
with the cost of the item, buyer's commission fee, shipping fee from the shop to the buyer, and shipping fee from the buyer to me add-up to be one expensive item.
this item is figma sp020: misaka imouto a character from the anime "a certain magical index".
this figure is a limited release to twenty thousand. they all have a tag label beneath the base of the stand that has a running number from 00001 to 20000.
i am very eager to find out what number i got, so here a quick look and mine is 17073
i can't read japanese, but there writing (or characters) is very similar to chinese. since i studied a little bit of chinese, i can still make out some of the characters. for those who needs help, heres a translation-number-character.well.. i guess this is far as i'll go on this rare item. since i now know my number, i'm gonna put it back in the box where it original belong. this is as close as it is to a review on a figure as it gonna be... until next time.
Thursday, May 26, 2011
here are some artwork i been working on, a character from crisis core: final fantasy vii's zack fair.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
- figma 092: hitagi senjogahara a character from the anime bakemonogatari.
- figma 095: kos-mos version 4 from the playstation video game series xenosaga episode 3.
- revoltech: jehuty from zone of ender.
- d-art: rockman x, also known as megaman
- daiki kougyo: reira from the masaki mizuhara collection, scaled to be 1/12.
- kotobukiya: misaka mori one coin mini figures from the anime toaru majutsu no index
- toaru kagaku no railgun judgement armband.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
package arrived after 13 days of waiting, it was shipped out to me during the 27th of april. its a psp game shin megami tensi: persona 3 collector edition, this edition is europe release only.
as you can see the bubble envelop bag is twice the size of the item. i don't like any my stuff being deliver in bubble envelope bag, especially a collector items because it doesn't give much of a protection. it can easily be crashed, which it did happened. theres a few crush mark on the cover box when i examine it. i guess i shouldn't complain too much since the delivery is free from zavvi.com.
anyways, this collector edition contain a 48 page hardback art book, 6 art cards, a3 poster (11" x 17"), and a slipcase exclusive.
heres are some quick pictures i took, wanted to posted this up asap since i haven't post up anything for a while.
agian, i would like to mention that i will not likely post up a review for this item since im not planning to break the seal. it a collector item after all. the game itself for a review might happen if i can get a used copy with in my budget of spending.