Thursday, June 16, 2011

Loot: 2011 May (2 of 2)

i know its mid-june and im posting my latest loot on may. its not because of me being lazy nor busy, its because i lived in the central part of america and having my stuffs delivery from japan takes awhile to get to me. i could paid for express shipping and have it deliver faster, but it doesn't change the fact that i'm still gonna get my package. what im trying to say is that i can wait, im not rich enough to throw my money around like that.

anyways, before i get all side track. this package was shipped out to me on the last day of may.

the stuffs i got...

  • daiki kougyo: tenshi-san (1/12 scale)
  • figma - 097 bakemonogatari: araragi koyomi
  • figma - 099 my little sister can't be this cute: kousaka kirino
excuse the flashes in this picture, it was a quick-snap-quick-post. i just wanted to get this done with and moved on with other tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment