Sunday, January 09, 2011

MidNight 12 Production's Logo/Trademark

i created a logo/trademark that i'll be using to label all my artwork and picture. i think of it as a stamp of ownership. i can also use it for censoring purposes too to block exposure parts in picture since i have mostly cast off figures that i'll be blogging about.
it took me at least a day to complete this. the design took me awhile up come up with. it all started with the idea of censoring future pictures i'll be posting up, and using "black block" for censoring picture is somewhat simple. so i decided to use bat-kun, my mascot. but then again, i didn't want to be using bat-kun on a picture because it'll seem comical. i decided to add a symbol underneath bat-kun.

long story-short... bat-kun is a bat and it reminded me of batman, so when i think of the word "symbol" and "batman" it reminded me of the "batman's symbol". i took and use that idea, and replace the body of bat-kun with the batman's symbol. i made a few changes here and there. if you look closely, you can see the initial "MN" = "MidNight" underneath the wings. clever, huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment